"Trek 45" Utility sled
Available in stores only
*Contact your dealer to validate the availability of this product in-store.
With its high-density polyethylene construction, the Pelican TREK 45 utility sled is strong, durable and versatile.
Specifications and composition :
- Recommended for:
- This all-season sled is ideal for winter camping or a hunting or fishing trip. It can withstand the toughest conditions.
- Maximum weight: 130 lb - 58.97 kg
- Length: 45.5" - 115.57 cm
- Height: 8" - 20.32 cm
- Width: 20" - 50.8 cm
- Weight: 6 lb - 2.72 kg
- Material: Polyethylene
- 71 L volume and can carry up to 130 lb (60 kg).
- This super durable sled is made of sturdy RAM-X. Its high density construction offers excellent impact resistance.
- Comes with a pull cord for easy transport.
- This practical all-weather sled is constructed with pre-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) runners that make tracking easier and extend the life of the sled. These runners are built directly into the hull mold. It also features indentations to hold the bungee cords in place.