"Trek 60" Utility sled
Model : LDT60PE00
Don't go hiking this winter without the TREK 60 utility sled. Strong and durable, this all-season sled can be pulled by hand when you need to get off the beaten path. Add RAM-X runners and a tow hook, and you're ready for a great season!
Specifications and composition :
- Recommended for:
- This all-season sled is ideal for winter camping or a hunting or fishing trip. It can withstand the toughest conditions.
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs - 117.93 kg
- Length: 59.75" - 151.77 cm
- Height: 12.5" - 31.75 cm
- Width: 24" - 60.96 cm
- Weight: 14.8 lb - 6.71 kg
- Material: Polyethylene
- The TREK 60 has a volume of 152 L and can carry up to 260 lb (118 kg).
- This super durable utility sled is made of heavy duty RAM-X. Its high density construction offers excellent shock resistance.
- Comes with a tow rope for easy transport, RAM-X runners to extend the life of the sled (60" / 1m52) and a quick release metal tow hook (47" / 1m19).
- Comes with high quality RAM-X runners for easy tracking. The TREK 60 also has indentations to hold bungee cords in place.