Inflatable life jacket
Search in store
*Contact your dealer to validate the availability of this product in-store.
US coast guard approved life jacket that provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it.
Specifications and composition
- Recommended for : Safety, nautical sports.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal.
- Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance.
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation.
Also good to know...
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it.
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design.
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort.
- Reflective piping for greater visibility.
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures.
For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx Rearming Kit K301.
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers.
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated.