"Battleplan black" knife
Model : 50994
Specifications and composition :
- Recommended for:
- Hunting, outdoors, survival in the woods
- Smith's 3.35-inch drop point BattlePlan blade features a black stonewash finish that provides extra protection while offering a rugged look.
- The razor-sharp blade is made of heat-treated 400 series precision stainless steel.
- It features an ambidextrous thumb screw and paddle for easy opening and is equipped with a ball bearing pivot.
- The handles are made of heavy duty G10 material and the heavy duty slide lock design secures the blade open during use.
- The BattlePlan includes a reversible pocket clip, 2.78 inch 420 stainless steel black blade, ambidextrous thumb screw, reversible pocket clip, G10 handle, lanyard hole ready for attachment.