Herb Butter Grilled Rainbow Trout Recipe
*Servings : 2
*Prep : 10 minutes
*Cooking time : 16 minutes
- Herb butter:
- 45 ml (3 tbs) of butter room temperature
- 2 green onions, minced
- 30 ml (2 tbs) of parsley coarsely chopped
- 1 rainbow trout about 680 g (1 1/2 lb), emptied and rinced.
- 15 ml (1 tbs) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the BBQ at medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, green onions and the parsley.
- Spread the herb butter inside the trout and tie it up.
- Brush the oil on the fish and season it with salt and pepper.
- Grill about 8 minutes on each side.
Stéphane Modat, head chef, restaurant « Le Clan ».